Reuntied- IgnisxOCWith a light breeze tousling her auburn hair, Rachelle steps out of the truck belonging to an older gentleman whom was nice enough to give her a ride. Her blue/gray eyes look over to the ocean as the late afternoon sun prepares to make its decent for the night. She breathes in a deep inhale of the ocean air and rests her hands, momentarily along her abdomen.
“Galdin Quay,” she whispers to herself. “Please let me find you here...”
Rachelle turns her attention to the older gentleman as he, too, steps out of the truck. “Um, thank you so much for giving me a lift here, you don't know how much this means to me.”
“It's no problem,” the man says as he removes his hat and wipes his brow with his forearm. “It's the least I can do for a young traveler, or should I say refugee from the Crown City?”
Rachelle reaches for her shoulder bag, and begins to dig through it. “Please, let me pay you in some way for the ride, I do have some m
* Guide for submissions.
* Please SUBMIT TO THE RIGHT FOLDERS.
* The joining requests are accepted automatically. The same goes for the submissions.
* We are always looking for new affiliates. Just send us an affiliation request and it will be accepted.
* Guía del grupo.
* Por favor SUBE A LAS CARPETAS CORRECTAS.
* Las solicitudes para unirse al grupo son aceptadas automáticamente. Lo mismo sucede con las subidas de los trabajos.
* Siempre estamos en busca de nuevos afiliados. Simplemente envíanos una solicitud de afiliación y será aceptada.
|More Journal Entries|